ARCH - Steppes Archery Practice is rained out again, and again, and again!

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Oct 5 07:04:47 PDT 2000

Greetings into the Archers of the Steppes,

Good gentles, I regret to say again, due to the continuing drizzle, and
the quagmire that the range still is, our Steppes Archery Practice shall
be cancelled once again this day Nov. 5, 00.

Steppes Combat Archers please join us at Guy Jin and Alienore's house to
help finish the combat arrows started yesterday and bring your armor to
make final adjustments, we want to see how it fits and fix any problems
now, not on the field at "Three Kings".  Please page me for directions if
you don't know where we are yet @ 214-862-2356 after ten this morning.

In service,

Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm
Marshal of Archers