ARCH - I'm getting my crossbow back!

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Oct 5 14:40:04 PDT 2000

Greetings M'lord,

Yes the Steppes's archery marshal does monitor the archery page!  The
person with whom you need to speak is Central Regional Archery Marshal
the good Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood at rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov .

But please feel free to join us at Eastfield's archery range any Sunday
afternoon 12 - 3 PM(weather or near SCA event permitting).  Most days you
will get to practice with six to a score of other archers.  We have
static & combat targets you may use, and even loaner equipment should you
need it.  Hold archery training on the first Sunday of the month and have
a children's archery marshal on the range.  And hold IKAC shoots thru out
the month.

Personally, being a arbalist myself I always enjoy having another
crossbowman to compete with!  The address is 3737 Motley Drive in
Mesquite TX (2 blocks north of 3400 I-30) or you can find maps in the
Steppes Letter and on the Steppes web page.
Or contact me on my pager at 214-862-2356 for more details.

We hope you find what you need or will join us on the range!

In service,

Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm
Marshal of Archers
Barony of the Steppes

PS: Sorry, there will be no Steppes practice held this weekend due to the
"Three Kings" event!