ARCH - Archery Results from Greywoods BOP XVII, Sept. 30

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 20:19:35 PDT 2000

  Well done Don Sebastian!!  I look forward to seeing you, and as many of our
other fine archers as can make it, at our "War Chieftan/Cavalier of the
Bridge" event this coming weekend in Middleford (6-8 Oct.).  We'll have both
IKAC and IKCAC ranges set up, so everyone's encouraged to bring all their
toys and shoot to their heart's delight.  1st prize will be an antler handled
dagger entirely handmade by yours truly (but Gilli's got his eye on it so you
may have to work for it! :) ).

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire