ARCH - youth and childrens rules

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Oct 22 16:50:07 PDT 2000

This is great!!!  Tell young  Alan a zero is still a score because he shot.
Since these are the only two I've heard of yet, that puts him in second
place!!

For Children score to count in the  IAAC they do not have to be paid
members.  This is a competition held here, within the Kingdom.

Should the child or youth want to shoot the IKAC, then they would have to be
some sort of a paid member.

Soooooo, how did the rest of the shoot go???