ARCH - Archer's Flight at Elfsea

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Sep 18 19:12:36 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

OK, let's try this again.  We're going to hold an Archer's Flight at Elfsea
Defender about Noonish at the archery range.  Darcy and I will be the
sponsors.  That means we will bring the plates,  flatware, paper towels and
trash bags.  You all bring the food.  I'm also going to do a thing of my
special sauge.

Since my Suburban will still be in the shop, we will be coming down in our
Escort.  Could I get somebody to bring a table or two to put the food on?

I will announce on Ansteorra announce about the flight Wenesday.

Let's try to do a really great job on this one.  I know we will.

Thanks in advance for all the help.