ARCH - Re: Combat targets:

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Thu Sep 21 18:14:10 PDT 2000

I don't believe that the document is currently being distributed or has been for a couple of months because we know there are mistakes and outdated material.  None of the mistakes are intentional and there isn't anyway anyone can recall the documents so lets try to take this in stride and move on instead of beating an old drum.

I suggest that the Regional Archery Marshals contact all of their deputies both local and At-large and ask them to get current information off of the web pages rather than use that book.  Almost all of that information can be reached via the web pages.

In Service,

Eadric