ARCH - Archery Marshal's Handbook

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Wed Sep 27 15:35:28 PDT 2000

I will repeat this for the last time. As has been previously stated the
Handbook that has been distributed does indeed have some miss-information.
This has been stated repeatedly. I have spoken with everyone that I was
aware of having this book and it has been stated on both this list and the
Ansteorran list. While there is some useful information in this book please
disregard the information on the rules for IKAC and IKCAC. There is some
errors on building combat arrows. These HONEST mistakes have been corrected
and if you want to see updates for these go to the Ansteorran web site. You
will find lots of useful information there. Now having said this if any of
my marshals receive inquiries about information in this book just answer
them courteously or refer them to the web site or another marshal or myself
if they have any other questions. This is the last time I will comment on
this in this forum, if anyone has a problem with this you may speak to me
privately.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal