ARCH - AMAZING

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Sep 5 17:00:35 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Dewart" <gilli at seacove.net>
Subject: Re: ARCH - becoming a marshall

> But not as much so as Lord Robert of Yorkshire's 207 in the IKAC OPEN div
> that he shot yesterday.  More on that to follow.

That is amazing.    He actually shoots better in this heat?  While we were out on the range it was 109.

It was almost impossible for me to see the target because of the sweat in my eyes blurring my vision or hold on to the arrows with
the sweaty slick hands.

While shooting a speed round I tilted my head to the side as I reached down to get an arrow and PLOOP this big drop of sweat falls
into my ear.  Talk about something that will break yer concentration.

Way ta go Robert!!!

Explain to me again why the break in the IKAC season is when it is nice and cool?  28 people died this past week in Houston from the
heat.  Does anyone know if any of them were out on the archery range when they dropped?  How would a marshal explain that in the
injury report?

-Eadric