ARCH - AoB

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Apr 3 08:02:52 PDT 2001

Once we find out about feast, I can give you a better answer.  But I would
like to give a class on How to Conduct a IKAC or IKCAC even if I should be
cooking, as long as I could do it early in the morning.

I like the idea of a get together at Springfaire.  Seems to me a good time
to do it would be right after the Royal Huntsman Shoot.  We'll have most of
the usual suspects (I like that too) there.

Say!!!  That would also be a great time for an Archer's Flight too.  FOOD!!!
What do you think???  Maybe even send some of the goodies over to the
Crown???

This sounds great to me.  What do you all think?

From: Wilim Penbras [mailto:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 10:36 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - AoB

Well, if it makes ya feel any better I spend a good deal of my time being
threatened with 'Tail Feathers' by Fearghus so at least I'm an equal
opportunity Pain in the Butt.

No decision yet on feast.

Still looking for instructors for AoB.  I had someone tell me that it was an
impressive list of classes.  I told them it would be even more impressive if
I could get people to teach them.  In all most of the topics I suggested can
be rolled into groups to form a more comprehensive class.

If you have been an instructor int he past please let me know what you like
to teach.  If you can't make it to this event but have a class consider
writing up a class outline and sending it to me and we might get someone
else to teach it.  A lot of people out there have tonnes of knowledge but
little desire to teach.  Let's get Knowledge together with teachers and make
Ansteorra a center of Archery knowledge.

In Service,
     Wilim