ARCH - Kingdom Law???

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Apr 5 08:44:46 PDT 2001

Thanks very much.  I guess I was worried about nothing.  Cool.  I guess I
really do need to open the Regional file box Plachoya gave me before the
War.

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 10:34 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Kingdom Law???

Remember that warranting changed recently a little over six moths ago to
accommodate this.

ALL Archery Marshals are now warranted officers and therefore can fulfill
the requirement of having a warranted officer present.

In the past only the Local Marshals were warranted.  The others marshals
were just called At-Large Marshals and were not listed on the warrant
roster.

Now, all marshals are listed on the warrant roster.  The Marshallate warrant
roster is a pretty big thing considering it has all the marshals for
Chivalric, Rapier, Equestrian, Siege, Archery, etc.

For the Archery portion of the roster all Local and Regional officers are
listed with their names, address, phone, and emails.  Then every marshal is
also listed again  either/or/both as a "Target Archery Supervising Marshal"
which is what must be present to hold any target archery or a  "Combat
Archery Authorizing Marshal" which is what must be present to hold any
combat archery.

These changes and titles were adopted back when Kief made the announcement
about the warranted marshal being present and it was explained to all of the
Regionals at that time and they were all asked  for roster updates.  The
system above was adopted and put it place and new auth cards were printed
with the appropriate Archery checkboxes on them

Regional Marshals get a copy of the Roster warrant about 2 weeks before each
Crown or Coronation and are asked for updates and changes to the roster.
Then they get a completed copy with all the changes as it was signed.    It
is the responsibility of the Regional to then pass this warrant information
down to the marshals in his/her region so that they know they are warranted.

I am a Marshal and from Gates Edge.  I essence we hold THREE warranted
offices because I am listed three times on the warrant roster.  First, I am
the warranted Coastal Regional Marshal and this does not stop me from being
from Gates Edge or prevent me from also being  a warranted Target Archery
Supervising Marshal, and finally a Combat Archery Authorizing Marshal.
Gilli your situation and that of the other Regionals and of Fearghus is the
same.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com