ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Tue Apr 10 20:00:49 PDT 2001

Your Excellency;

    First my apologies for not replying sooner.  I have been away from home
until today.  I have no problems with your proposal.  I think that AoB is a
perfect setting for the Royal Huntsman competition.  I am writing this reply
before I catch up on the rest of my mail, I do not know how my fellow
archers feel as of yet.  Thank you for taking hold of the reins as it were
on this matter.

Sebastian