ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Apr 5 08:45:56 PDT 2001

Based on conversation on the Red Tape list a few weeks ago I believe that
Duncan and Larissa are very much open to being approached now about
scheduling the Royal Huntsman shoot for their Reign.

Master Richard will start listing it as an event that he needs bids for in
his monthly Black Star column.  I believe you will see this starting in the
next Black Star.

What we need are BIDS.  If your group wants to or will host the Royal
Huntsman shoot then send a bid to Master Richard and Lord Fearghus.  It
might be a good way to get the Crown to come to your event.

These are growing pains that we will work through.  I encourage all of the
archers on this list to show up at the Royal Huntsman tourney and compete.
Show the crown the strength and solidarity of the archery community.  Make
it clear that we are here in support of the Kingdom and Crown.  If we
continue to show such strength and continue to have large attendance at the
Royal Huntsman shoots then it will be taken more seriously by those outside
the archery community and perhaps one day we will have our own date on the
Kingdom Calendar.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com