ARCH - Royal Huntsman at AoB

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Apr 6 13:07:50 PDT 2001

The idea of selecting someone based upon a melee event as the Archer
General does not mean that we would acquire an individual who could
effective lead a large group nor work with other units in the over large
picture of such an event as Gulf War.  At the moment, I do not have
alternative to selecting someone either. But would need to give this
some thought. One of the requirements in the back of my mind is how well
would this individual know melee and battlefield tactics and understand
the difference between shieldwall tactics vs flanking, rather than just
being able to shoot well!

Michael of the Fray
Hammer of the Eye