ARCH - Royal Huntsman at AoB

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Apr 6 12:49:31 PDT 2001

The King's Champion is a Tourney Title.  The Kingdom Warlord is Melee.  They are about the same as Target and Combat.  Now Target and Combat may seem fairly similar to some us but the IKCAC is just Target Archery with different Target forms and Arrows.  Kinda like the difference between a Rifle Range and War.

Wilim