ARCH - Royal Huntsman

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Apr 6 16:39:15 PDT 2001

I have only been to one or two AoB but shooting the Royal Huntsman should
NOT be a majior problem . We are there to shoot and teach, or is it to teach
and shoot. As to the difference in term IIRC the primere was at Stepps
Warloard and the second at Ravens Fort Defender 5 monhts. Yes it would only
be two months but there is no law against defending.