ARCH - Archery Community

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Apr 6 18:32:40 PDT 2001

Yep I made my view of the Royal Huntsman known when it was created they
haven't changed. How ever I accepte the fact that it is and "hopefully" will
grow and prosper.
>In case the Royals are watching I just thought I'd let'm know that families
argue.  Archers just aren't shy about doing it in 'Public'.  These guys may
have some ideas I strongly disagree with but it doesn't change the fact that
they're Ansteorran archers and when it comes down to it I'd want everyone of
them with me at War.