ARCH - IAAC UPDATE

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Apr 8 18:40:22 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

We got some more scores in !!  They were waiting on me when I got back from
Dragon's Keep.

Thanks alot and Keep On Shootin'.

Gilli

BTW Please submit RR score to through the Kingdom Archery Page.

IAAC OPEN DIVISION
LD. Robert of Yorkshire     235         1 Apr
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson      183         1 Apr
HL Gilbert Ost Westley      183         3 Apr
   IKAC Kingdom Total = 601
   IKAC Kingdom Avg  =  200.3

IAAC OPEN YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson                79            1 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir            75             1 Apr
Sabrina                                34            4 Apr

IAAC OPENCHILDREN DIVISION
Padraig MacAlastair            22            4 Apr
Athelwulf                               21           4 Apr

IAAC OPEN CROSSBOW DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        231        1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  171        1 Apr
LD Stephen Blachthorne       164        1 Apr
IKAC Kingdom Total =    569
IKAC Kingdom Avg. =    188.6

IAAC PERIOD DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        218        1 Apr
Incomplete score

IACAC
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        209        1 Apr
HL Gilbert Ost Westley        193         1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  192         1 Apr
IKCAC Kingdom Total = 594
IKCAC Kingdom Avg. = 198

The Kingdom is off to a great start this year.  Let's keep the heat turned
up and make this even better than our last year's best.