ARCH - Math question

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Apr 11 10:41:58 PDT 2001

The odds are astronomical.  Let's ask the real question though.  There are 1000 fighters out there and 5% of them are carrying weapons that can blind you and have come close in the past.  Do you go on the field, stay off the field or just get rid of the 5%?

The simple fact of the matter is that no matter what the odds they did happen and I've already mentioned enough as to what choices we're being given to make sure they don't happen again.  The SCA used to have punch daggers and Warboards (shields with Thrusting tips)  ONE person got thier heart bruised and they were banned.  You don't think their serious about 3 people coming close to being blinded?

Wilim