ARCH - Re: ANST-Announce - History repeat itself

Michael J. Harkness mharkness at hot.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 19:28:19 PDT 2001

I still say wear some lexan shield over the grill or under it for CA. If
that is what the fighter wants.  Have the person take responsableitly for
his /her own protection. I have shot more arrows at live human targets then
I can count the graines of sand in a coke bottle. ""Eye protection is the
answser.""
I have gotten dirt,grass, mud, twiggs inside my grill do I complain about
it. Except a bee that that did drive my crazy untill I got my helm off
before he could sting me. It was in the middle of a melee at that. ran like
hell to the side lines and helm flew off. Marshels were worryed until I
yelled bee inb my helm.