ARCH - Teaching to do Combat Archery

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 21:36:24 PDT 2001

Good sir I am the Deputy Hospitaler and Deputy Arts
and Science Minister for the canton of Rundel in the
Northern Region under the protection of Northkeep. In
mundane talk McAlester, Oklahoma. Most of us wont be
makeing it to warlord, me due to a very pregger wife
who is due any day. All of us are ready and willing to
learn not just combat archery but target archery as
well.

Sincerely Charinthalis Del Sans

--- Wilim Penbras <wilim.penbras at pandora.org> wrote:
> Where are you at?  I'll be at NRW this weekend to
> teach marshalling and other things related to
> archery.  Over the next few weeks/months, I'll be
> traveling over most of the kingdom where people want
> to learn archery and don't have a teacher local.
> Then of course for the full courses you'll want to
> make it to AOB in June.
>
> Wilim

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.