ARCH - Enough is enough

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Apr 19 16:17:50 PDT 2001

Yeap.  Except it wasn't just our Kingdom.  That rule is society wide.  Nasty
thought deleted here.  :)  Another nasty thought remove here.  :)   OH, yes,
and one more over here. Dosen't leave much of a reply, dose it? <G>

From: <lizdenpeters at juno.com>
To: <ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>; <directors at sca.org>;
<lordfearghus at home.com>; <ksca at socket.net>; <tomjeancollins at aol.com>;
<James.M.Cleek at abc.com>; <jspinks at ix.netcom.com>; <dienonychus at aol.com>;