ARCH - Enough is enough

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Apr 20 07:09:25 PDT 2001

Sounds to me you all need to do what I'm going to do.  And that is go to
UHMW head and fiberglass shafts.  Adding the UHMW nock will add about 19
cents to the cost of the arrow.  Actually they'll cost about 25 cent each to
make but the plastic nock they'll be replacing is 6 cents you won't have to
buy.

I don't yet know how many survived the war.  Plus I still have about 800
that didn't get fininshed.  So on all the wood, I'll put the new nocks.
Plus we planed to make 500 - 1,000 new fiberglass ones.  At least that is
the plan.

To be perfectly honest, which is a problem I have,  I want to see what
happens next.  When we, Ansteorra, show up at the next war with at least as
many if not more arrows than we had this year.

This coming year, if all goes well, may be just like Gulf War II.  The other
side didn't have many arrows or archers so we loaned them half of the arrow
bow we sent to the war.

Another thought I have is, if we could arrange it, no arrcher shoot at
another archer at the war, next year only.  Isn't that eveil.