ARCH - Enough is enough

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Apr 20 08:54:32 PDT 2001

I'm quite sure your response was from Matt Larson.  And I'll almost be
willing to bet if we compared all these responses, I bet there all the same.

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 10:16 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Enough is enough

Brown Chass <dwarvenhome at yahoo.com> said:
> I am glad you got a response.. I havent yet,.
>

> =====

I have recieved a response from:  A. the BOD Ombudsman who assured me that
the entire BOD has received copies of my message, would be reading it, and
that they take the matter seriously.  and  B.  The SEM who acknowledges my
concerns.

I have always felt that the secret to getting response in such matters is to

be constructive and to first find SOME common ground so that you can start a

discussion rather than an argument.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com