ARCH - Enough is enough

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Apr 20 10:07:14 PDT 2001

My target list is also the same as yours, the bottom line what is the greatest
threat to my War Unit? That is my main target at the moment. If there are major
threats and there are archers on the opposing side - then they are the main
target.

New subject - when are you planning on re-working your arrows? Meaning, are you
planning on another weekend arrow party? Because I and possible a few others up
here in Dallas would like to assist you with those war chest of arrows that you
have.

Michael of the Fray

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)" wrote:

> Well, I'm not going to tell anyone to disregaurd battle commands.  However;
> target identification is the thing.  It will be at least a year before I can
> see an archer, any archer, as a target.  My target list, includes folks with
> sword and sheild, spears, floritine, etc. perhaps even seige engine crew
> men.
>
> Gilli

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access