ARCH - Enough is enough

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Apr 20 10:45:57 PDT 2001

Before I can start on the arrows that I already have, there are some things
I need to get: a small table saw, a sander, and make a couple of new jigs.

I usually don't start working on them till November.  This year I'm going to
start in July, right after Academy of the Bow.

From: Mike Catron [mailto:meggiddo at netzero.net]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 12:07 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: ARCH - Enough is enough

My target list is also the same as yours, the bottom line what is the
greatest
threat to my War Unit? That is my main target at the moment. If there are
major
threats and there are archers on the opposing side - then they are the main
target.

New subject - when are you planning on re-working your arrows? Meaning, are
you
planning on another weekend arrow party? Because I and possible a few others
up
here in Dallas would like to assist you with those war chest of arrows that
you
have.

Michael of the Fray