ARCH - Academy of the Bow Classes - Instructors needed

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Apr 23 13:09:12 PDT 2001

No word on feast.  We'll be discussing it at Populace.  We won't have any/many large meeting halls so I'll be relying on people to volunteer Pavillions/tents that can be set up at the foot of the range for class space.  I envision 3 walled classes and being able to move from theory to shooting on the range in about 3 steps.  Also Life is good in Elfsea but we only have one Range setup so I will be borring at least two more.  Other than that Loaner bows for newcomers would be welcome.  I anticpate classes on combat arrow construction as well as this new DAPD.  (think anyone will realize what the first 'D' stands for?  Maybe GDAPDs?)

Springfaire and AoB are on Sebastian's 'Duty' weeks, but I am hoping his missing Springfaire, coupled with the possiblity of another Hunstman Tourney at AoB will mean he can beg off Duty for AoB and be there.

And as another note to Instructors,  Folks, I've been shooting a year and have learned alot I could pass on to people so I know two things very clearly in reference to Classes.  I COULD teach several of them,  there are Dozens of people emminently more qualified to do that.

Wilim