ARCH - We got lots of friends and people who like us

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Apr 23 19:00:56 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

I don't know how many of your on the regular Ansteorra list, but a day or so
ago I put a little thing I called Is It Worth It?  The response was most
gratifing.  I have cried like that only three times in my life: when my
first dog died, when Blackfox died and tonight at the generousity of my
Kingdom.

My friends we have help out there just waiting for when this thing is
figured our and it's time to act.  This Kingdom really does like it archers.
We are not alone.  We have many good friends.

Thank You Your Highness.