ARCH - Enough is enough

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Apr 20 22:39:31 PDT 2001

Great question and there is probably no real way to tell other than to ask
each person "Are you an Archer First, or an Armored Combatant First?"

But that said inquiring minds wanna know so I'll ask a few more questions
and get back?

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com