[Ansteorra-archery] Archer at RF Defender

Harry Bullings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:38:34 PDT 2001

I (Plachoya) will be holding an archery shoot at RF Defender. It will be a
shortened version of a York round, the number of arrows not the distance. I
have not decided on the totla number of arrows at eash range but we will be
shooting from 60, 80 and 100 yds. the target will be a 122 cm five color
target. Think really big IKAC target. Any ppoundage bow or crossbow will be
alowed. I plan to start the shoot right after morning court. I do not know
what other shoots are planed how ever I feel that the ranges are such that
two shoots could go on at the same time

insignificant archer
Ravensfort, Ansteorra