[Ansteorra-archery] How are we doing??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Aug 7 13:33:07 PDT 2001

Well Now!! Color me surprised and embarrassed!!  Even though the Period
Crossbow is an individual competition, I should not have left it out.  While
we aren't the top 3, we do once again have someone in the top 10.

2000 results.
1. Robert Thorne, MIDDLE, 380
2. James Cunningham, MIDDLE, 298
3. THL Marcus Caruana, MIDDLE, 286
4. Lord Allen of Caerlaverock, MIDDLE, 276
5. Master Li Kung Lo, EAST, 274
6. Earl Mika Longbow, ATLANTIA, 264
7. Siegfried Sebastian Faust, ATLANTIA, 236
8. Lord Abner de Plunkett, WEST, 216
9. Don Sebastian Frobroshire, ANSTEORRA, 208
10. Aleksei Zateev, AN TIR, 188

Current standings.
1. Robert Thorne Illiton MIDREALM, 364
2. Alan of Caerlaverock Havenholde MIDREALM, 328
3. James Cunningham Havenholde MIDREALM, 304
4. Lynette Dave'jean Ivory Keep CALONTIR, 284
5. Siegfried Sebastian Faust Highland Foorde ATLANTIA, 266
6. Williiam Ironwyrm Steppes ANSTEORRA, 168
7. Lorcan An Crosaire TRIMARIS, 160
8. Eamon Mac Gowan Brackendelve MIDREALM, 144
9. Erika Bjornsdottir An Crosaire TRIMARIS, 138
10. Rowan ni Fherghuis An Crosaire TRIMARIS, 94

Looky who's in 6th place IN THE KNOWN WORLD!!  How about that??

My only question is, who's side dose the Middle shoot for at Gulf War?????