[Ansteorra-archery] How are we doing??

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Aug 7 14:59:24 PDT 2001

Hummm, yes that is puzzling!  How did I get there?  Well it looks as if I
really need to improve on that score.  Maybe when it starts too cool down
a bit, the heat does very bad nasty things to that old combat crossbow of
mine.

A least they have stopped laughing at me when I step on the range with my
recurve nowadays.

I also need to try to make some trips to do a few IKCAC's with you.
Can't let ya'll have all the fun!

Thanks for the information,

Ironwyrm