[Ansteorra-archery] It's Period Now for Sure

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Dec 7 12:00:15 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Well, I got to pick out my own birthday present.  And I got me a good one.

Thanks to Lord Robert giving me the web site for a Grandmaster bow maker
there in England (same guy that made the bows for Brave Heart), I will soon
have a period bow that was made in the land of my persona. I'm getting a
basic Sherwood bow fitted with horn nocks.

The price of the bow itself isn't that bad about $70.  But the shipping is
terrible, 80 - 90, he said.

Here's the website

http://freespace.virgin.net/steve.ralphs/index.htm

Happy days,