[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: Re: [SCA-Archery] Clearing the mind: was Olympic Trials (caution long)

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:32:03 PST 2001

Some things for thouse of use that have problems with clearing our "minds"
when shoting.
plachoya

Thank you for the compliment.  I have no problem with your cross posting
my message (I did put it out for public consideration), however, I would
like to mention that Evian has published (or will be soon) it as an
article in Bodkin and Bolt and I would like you to consider posting an
edited version with a reference to the published version.  It's only fair
to support our on-line publishers first.  I would like to receive a copy
of any emitted post and any replies it generates to evaluate new ideas.
In service to the dream,Carolus von Eulenhorsteulenhorst at juno.com