[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: Re: [SCA-Archery] Clearing the mind: was Olympic Trials (caution long)

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Dec 14 10:56:13 PST 2001

All good things to do.  However, before one can put all theses things into
use, one must do one important thing.  And that thing is to over come
inertia.  Inertia is that force which tends to keep bodies at rest, at rest.

From: Harry Bilings [mailto:humble_archer at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:32 PM
To: eulenhorst at juno.com; ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org;
djshipman at earthlink.net
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: Re: [SCA-Archery] Clearing the mind:
was Olympic Trials (caution long)

Some things for thouse of use that have problems with clearing our "minds"
when shoting.
plachoya

Thank you for the compliment.  I have no problem with your cross posting
my message (I did put it out for public consideration), however, I would
like to mention that Evian has published (or will be soon) it as an
article in Bodkin and Bolt and I would like you to consider posting an
edited version with a reference to the published version.  It's only fair
to support our on-line publishers first.  I would like to receive a copy
of any emitted post and any replies it generates to evaluate new ideas.
In service to the dream,Carolus von Eulenhorsteulenhorst at juno.com