[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Precedence

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sat Dec 15 14:19:34 PST 2001

 This is only my 2 cents worth but I would say the current RH, former RH,
the local marshal sponsering the event, then KAA's.  I am not trying to
belittle KAA's but I think that the locals should come first it is their
event.  Now if it is a Royal Huntsman shoot I believe it would be up to the
Current RH to arange his relief form the archers present, lets not set a
precedence saying that if you do not have a KAA or are not a previous RH you
can not stand behind their majesties.  The most important thing is that
their highnesses and majesties always have a archer present just like the
Dons and Knights do.  The one way that we as a group can and will be noticed
is to be seen. If anyone can think of a better way please let all of us
know..                         Iaen