[Ansteorra-archery] Tournament format for Royal Huntsman

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Dec 15 10:37:57 PST 2001

On the subject of Royal Huntsman, I have a few questions.

We're getting ready for our 5th RH.   Fearghus has had it twice. William and
Sebastian have been it once.

During courts, you'll see the Dons and Knights changing out periodically.

Who gets to relieve the HR or stand in for him when he/she is not at that
event?

Would it be only previous RHs?  Or since the only Archery award we have now
is the King's Archer, would holders of that award be able to do so also?