[Ansteorra-archery] Tournament format for Royal Huntsman

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Dec 17 12:22:12 PST 2001

Eadric wrote:
As usually my 2-cents of this matter have turned more into 25 cents but once
again I deeply feel that these arrangements should be part of the Royal
Huntsman duties.  Unfortunately the duties of the Royal Champions are not
written down anywhere and aren't a part of law, they are simply a part of
tradition. WE the archery community have got to work hard to build this
tradition.

Perhaps it should be written down so we'd know what the tradition is suppose
to be.  I'm not sure in two years I've seen the same thing twice.  It always
seems to be a bit different.  But then, every day is a new day to me.  But
it would be good to have as a base line.