[Ansteorra-archery] Tournament format for Royal Huntsman

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Dec 15 18:47:20 PST 2001

During my testing, I shot hundreds of APDs.  If they are properly made and
properly aligned to the arrow, there is no problem.  Be sure to wear a glove
on the hand that holds the bow.  Fearghus and I both have scares on our hand
because early on we didn't.  That can smart a bit.

I bounced several off my bow with no damage to the fiber glass bow.  But I
was using a GT APD, which I'm STILL waiting for word on from the SAM.