[Ansteorra-archery] Tournament format for Royal Huntsman

Cameron William Waddles MacEwan Cook baronialjester at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 16 08:53:54 PST 2001

>>Thank you for that information!  I have heard rumors that the Royal
Huntsman tournament had already been held.  Does anyone have an exact
address and time for the event?  The link on their Baronial web site does
not work.

That depends on which website you tried, because Bonwicke does have a new
site at www.bonwicke.org although I do not believe that information has made
it onto the Kingdom Site yet. There is a link on that site that takes you to
their Twelfth Night page. And I know it works. :-)

In Service,

William MacEwan