[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Steppes] Royal Rounds anyone?

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Dec 21 03:58:07 PST 2001

You are more than welcome to join us in the Steppes if you wish to make
the drive.  So far only four archers have said they will attend and about
a half dozen more have contacted me to say how disappointed they were
that they could not.  Them's the breaks!

Keep them shaft's flying,

Wil

PS: Jacques is going to drop the rest of the archery butts off so we
should targets for all who show up.