[Ansteorra-archery] Competition Winners

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Dec 22 07:08:06 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Well this year's IKAC / IKCAC season is over.  I will be posting ,
hopefully, this weekend the winners of our Kingdom version of the
competition.  If there are any correction that need to be made let me know
soon.  I also STILL have last years to be given out (some times things just
don't work out well).

Some thing important to talk about here:  :)

Which would we prefer?  Have the medallions presented at Coronation
(assuming the Crown would permit it) or waiting again to Academy of the Bow
or perhaps at some other event?