[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War - Combat Archer Going

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Dec 22 08:00:59 PST 2001

I agree, Gilli, it has way too long for this to keep dragging out. If it
is your design is not legal, then I would have to re-fit all my combat
arrows to what is legal. And that will require two weeks, if that is all
I work on. Then there is the additional issue with having to re-learn
how to shoot this new type of APD.

Michael of the Fray

This message brought to you by the Ansteorran Fray.
Se Fray Stente Festa!