[Ansteorra-archery] Who's going to the war as a combat archer????

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Sun Dec 23 14:58:22 PST 2001

Most of the time we just shoot here at my house. There are several who are
interested. So here is a question who is the Northern regional Archery
Marshal (is it still Baron Barn??)?? We dont get to Wisenfurer too much and
Northkeep is the closest to us.......

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII