[Ansteorra-archery] Use of raised funds.

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 28 13:35:59 PST 2001

At 1:56 PM -0600 12/28/01, ironwyrm at juno.com wrote:
>Thanks but being a local group I belive we would be uncomfortable using
>funds collected for the Kingdom's archers to refit our arrows.  I did
>expect you would use those funds in your efforts refitting the combat
>arrows you make.
>
>Ironwyrm

>No, I hadn't planned on using any of the money.  Didn't want the kind of
>talk that would have generated.  I did the auction so those folks who needed
>some help getting things refited could get some help.  But it doesn't seem
>like anyone wants to use it.  I guess it will end up getting turned in for
>its secondary use.
>
>Gilli

I know the money was raised to help poor archers with their retrofit.
But everyone seems to have stepped up the plate and absorbed the cost
on their own.

Kingdoms don't build arrows, individuals do.  I, personally, would
like the money to be evenly distributed between all individuals and
groups that are building a lot of combat arrows for Gulf Wars. The
production of combat arrows is what the money was raised for, so I
would have no objection to it going to the efforts of Ironwyrm,
Gilli, or any other person or group who are building substantial
numbers of combat arrows.

Gilli, I know you are uncomfortable getting any of this money, since
you raised it.  But you should include yourself in this group too.

Is there anyone else out there with an opinion on this?  If you have
any objections, please voice them now.

Rumil Fletcher