ARCH - Wintershoot

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Thu Feb 15 01:43:53 PST 2001

      Well it has taken a little while, but we have finally posted scores
for the Wintershoot.  The two shoots I "know" of were both shot in less than
optimum conditions.  The first had a nasty head wind and the second finished
in the dark and it was cold.  We only have until the 1st of April so let's
get to shooting, please.  I have posted these scores to the official website
in the Midrealm.  I have not posted them to my website yet.  I am having
trouble with my excel program.  Below are the scores shot so far.

Eshtban il Andalus        39

Owen Hell                       92

Iames Lochtearr             33

Aldwin Grenelef            106

Jacques the Spinks        92

Sebastian Frobishire    143 & 138

Wilim Penbras                39

Karrick De Casteele    112

    Alright Archers give us some competition, we need it.  The primary
purpose of this shoot is to stay sharp during the winter.  So far everyone
that has shot this has enjoyed it.  It goes by fairly quickly.  Hope to see
lots more names/scores in the future.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra