ARCH - Update?

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Feb 20 09:07:03 PST 2001

Now that you mention it, your right about the announcements.  I just thought
it might make life a little easier if we knew when to look.

Yes, I did notice.  And I bet I know who has that one and only score too.
:)And I'll bet you'll have at least one more from that person before the day
is out.

In fact we're going to go shoot it.  Right now!!!

Gilli

---Original Message-----
From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:smills at barley.scabrewer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 10:50 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - Update?

There really isn't any hard and fast schedule.  The rough
plan is at least every four to six weeks even if there
hasn't been any appreciable change.  However, even that
is subject to change.  It is likely that it might be
updated more often than that if there is a lot of
activity.

As you are aware we are doing a lot of work to make it a
more automated and less manual process.   There are the
new online forms for submitting scores and behind the
scenes we are bringing a new database online that will do
a lot of the tedious work for us.  When we finally get
everything the way we want it hopefully the updates will
be monthly at a minimum.

you think back you should recall that when the web page
is updated we almost always post an announcement to this
list.  In fact on a couple of occasions Iaen posted the
scores directly to the list while he was waiting on me to
update the web pages.

In Service,

Eadric