ARCH - Combat bolt questions...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Feb 24 20:54:34 PST 2001

Good Morning,

  I've been reading the manuals and getting read to make more combat
  bolts. I came up with only one question this time. For UHMW heads, is
  there a minimum head length? I know they must be at least 1 1/4" in
  diamater with an 1" of close celled foam, but I couldn't find a minimum
  length. Any thoughts on this?

  Btw, anyone got a favorite UHMW rod place or know of what a "reasonable"
  price is? I found lots of them, of which only a few had prices on-line.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."