ARCH - Wintershoot @ Ice Ax

g_r.cathan at att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Fri Feb 23 15:27:30 PST 2001

Gilli,
Color might make a difference. First, anyone who is
color blind may not be able to distinguish the colors.
Second, the old heraldic problem of contrast (dark blue
on black). Third, the optical illusion affect, a
brighter color in the center will make the center appear
to be larger, a darker center will appear smaller.

¢¢
Geof