ARCH - Wintershoot @ Ice Ax

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Feb 23 05:59:44 PST 2001

Don't worry about the targets.  I'll just bring more stuff from the house.
Tell you all what.  We'll have both types set up.  HOWEVER:  If you start
shooting the Wintershoot before you shoot the Archer competition, then you
can not particpate in the Archer competition; remember the NO practice
thing.  But they'll be there once you've finished.

From: Wilim Penbras [mailto:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 7:38 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - Wintershoot @ Ice Ax

<G>  I could switch into Sebastian mode, "I'd rather do it on the twenty
yard untimed target cause I've got an aiming point there that I don't have
on the Speed target."
     If there's room I might be able to bring our Baronial targets & stands
and set up a second set of targets for the Wintershoot so it could be shot
all day by people not in the competition.  I'd have to make sure I can
arrange a time with Karrick to pick them up though.

In Service,
     Wilim