ARCH - Virus

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Feb 13 08:41:26 PST 2001

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)" wrote:

> Greetings and Hi There,

> I got the following message here at work.  So if you get a email with "Here
> you have, ;o) " in the message line.  DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!!!

I spent much of the day yesterday answering questions about it and
taking preventive measures against this one. One infected user here had
sent nearly 500 copies of it all over our corporation.

Luckily, it's not currently damaging but rather a rapidly propogating
worm. Of course, that doesn't mean that someone won't modify is such
that it is damaging.

Sluggy!